Tag Archives: Order to show cause for change of name

Changing your name in Humboldt County

If you’re changing your name, you’ll need to publish an “Order to Show Cause for Change of Name” in a adjudicated newspaper like the Mad River Union. We’ll print your name change for four weeks. The total cost is $100. So how do you do this? Your first stop is the Humboldt County Courthouse. You

Print your fictitious business name state or name change in the Mad River Union

The Mad River Union is the best newspaper in Humboldt County for printing your fictitious business name state, petition to administer estate or your name change. We offer the lowest rates and the best service. Call (707) 826-7000 or email [email protected]