City of Arcata PRESS RELEASE
ARCATA WOMAN ARRESTED FOR POSSESSION OF METHAMPHETAMINE FOR SALE
On Wednesday, July 31 at about 2 p.m., an officer with the Arcata Police Department conducted an enforcement stop on a vehicle in the 1600 block of Samoa Blvd.
The driver and sole occupant of the vehicle was identified as, Shelia Karen Eacret (Age 58) of Arcata. Eacret is on active formal county probation with search and seizure terms for PC 4573.6-Bringing a controlled substance in to a jail facility.
During the subsequent investigation, Eacret was found to be in possession of 41 grams of suspected methamphetamine packaged for sales
During the booking process, additional methamphetamine was located concealed on Eacret's person.
Eacret was arrested on the following charges and booked into the Humboldt County Jail:
- HS 11378 - possession of a controlled substance for sale.
- HS 11379(a) - transportation of a controlled substance
- VC 14601 - driving with a suspended driver's license
- PC4573.6 - bringing a controlled substance into jail
- PC 1203.2 - probation violation